Redditch Borough Council -
New Applications & Variations to Premises Alcohol Licences
All new applications and variations to existing Premises and Club Licences are subject to a 28 day consultation period. During this time, the following statutory bodies are consulted;
- Fire Safety Department
- Development Control (Planning Services)
- Safeguarding Safety (Child Protection)
- Community Protection (Noise nuisance)
- Business Compliance (Heath and Safety)
- Primary Care Trust
Representations either in favour or objecting to a licence application must clearly relate to one or more of the four licensing objectives. These are;
- the prevention of crime & disorder
- public safety
- the protection of children from harm
- prevention of public nuisance
New applications and applications to vary licences currently in consultation appear below.
New Applications for premises licences / club premises certificates
There are currently no new applications that are subject to public consultation.
Applications to vary an existing premises licence / club premises certificate
There are currently no variation applications that are subject to public consultation.
Click to return to Redditch Borough Council Licensing web pages.