Accumulations - Request WRS Assistance

If you are satisfied that you have exhausted all of the options in the informal engagement of your neighbours/land owner you have the option to request formal WRS assistance. by completing the online service request form. There is also an upload facility which allows you to attach any photographs that you may have taken of the problem.

(Please see our About Us pages for links to our Data Protection & Privacy Policy, Transparency and Published Information, and other WRS policies.)

Please complete as fully as possible

How to Countact Us

General Customer Enquiries -
Please contact us on:
Telephone: 01905 822799

Social Media

Follow us on Twitter: @RegServs

Address for Correspondence only

Worcestershire Regulatory Services
Wyre Forest House
Finepoint Way
DY11 7WF