Light Nuisance - WRS Assistance


If all informal processes of engagement have failed or you are complainaing about a commercial activitiy then you can make a service request. You can only progress to this stage if you can demonstrate that you have made reasonable efforts to engage your neighbours in an attempt to resolve the problems that you are experiencing.

If you are satisfied that you have exhausted all of the options in the informal engagement route you have the option to request formal WRS assistance. by completing the online service request form. There is also an upload facility which allows you to attach any diary sheets that you may have completed.

(Please see our About Us pages for links to our Data Protection & Privacy Policy, Transparency and Published Information, and other WRS policies.)

Please complete as fully as possible

How to Contact Us

General Customer Enquiries -
Please contact us on:
Telephone: 01905 822799

Social Media

Follow us on Twitter: @RegServs

Address for Correspondence only

Worcestershire Regulatory Services
Wyre Forest House
Finepoint Way
DY11 7WF